14 months

Hi im shiva I love using sociogram and other social platforms

Crypto space web3
$79.77

#CRYPTO Bull Run Isn't Over Yet! A survey showed that people in different roles in the crypto community have different feelings about things. It's still early days for the bull run, according to about 55.5% of investors, while 28.8% believe it’s in the middle. Overall, 84.3% of investors think the market green run is ongoing, which is great news! However, traders and builders are more cautious, which is totally understandable. According to the survey, 78.6% of traders and 74.9% of builders believe that the crypto bull run was not over. Unsurprisingly, market participants tagged as spectators showed the most pessimism, with only 69% believing that the bull run could continue.

5

$ICP giving strong momentum $9 - $10 is hurdle zone best entry will be above this zone πŸ“ˆ πŸ“ˆ #btc #icp #crypto

5

$DOGE Sentiment CROWD = Bearish πŸŸ₯ MP | #SmartMoney = Bullish 🟩 #Dogecoin #crypto

5

When bears will be judged for being bears all the way to the top! #btc #crypto

5

Claim your 200 JUP till 31st july Check your all solana wallets for eligibility #crypto #airdrop

2